SportsSpout

Where our spout offs about sports are spot on!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Maddening March

It's been one of those Working Girl confluence of coincidences kind of days where I've gotten 3 referrals to the NCAA's March Madness. It feels a little like the radio playing Christmas carols before Thanksgiving (granted it is March already, so we can't stretch the analogy back to Halloween, but still). First Yahoo! sent me a notice that registration was open for their Pick 'em; next The CSTV Bracket Challenge did pretty much the same thing. (You can bet I'll be in both these, and a couple more before Thursday the 15th's midday tip off. I did win a local newspaper's office pool in 2004 thanks to a strong run by one of my ACC teams, a number 3 seed that year, Georgia Tech.)The third thing? Business 2.0's #8 on their list of "What's next" on the web in the March 2007 issue: PicksPal. I haven't checked it out in any depth yet, but it looks a bit like "Pick 'em" meets Limbomobile. I'll let you know.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home